Monday 23 April 2018

tell us #twima8 !!

Hi there!!

This night I would like to share with you a special moment I lived in my first year as a teacher thanks to #twima8 (The World Is My Audience, 8th edition). It is a platform in which you can share your experiences (in my case as a teacher) with people all over the world! I mean, for me it is restorative to listen to other people who work in the same as you and how they are living wonderful experiences from other parts of the planet.




Through Flipgrid I have recorded my video and it takes just five minutes to do it! Quick, easy and funny!All my classmates at university are doing the same as me, sharing their stories! Here you can see what we are doing (or you can click here):

Participating in #twima8 was very special to me because I had the opportunity to share how special I felt when a pupil told me how much he had learnt from me. When working with children you realise how important you become for them. You are someone they live with everyday and you become essential. This is the best part of my job, when they tell you how much they love you and how much they admire you. It is nice to work with little ones!

And what about using Flipgrid in the classroom? Well, without any doubt it is going to be a great idea since we can ask our students to share everything we want them to tell us, and they will have the opportunity to share their learning experiences with their classmates. All advantages!

I hope you enjoy my video and of course I hope you join #twima8 and tell us what your story is. 

See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment