Tuesday 27 February 2018

Let´s find out!

Hello again! 

This time I want to show you some banks of resources we can find online. In our daily work as teachers, we need to find as many resources as we can in order to improve our lessons. For these days in which your creativity is out of the loop, here you have some "Content Curation Tools" or banks of resources: 



In my case, I usually use Pinterest. It is very intuitive and easy to use. You have just to create an account and ... magic!! You will see lots of resources available and ready to be used. This webpage works as follows: 
After creating your account and your profile, you use the search bar to write what you are looking for. Then, you will see all the options available. By clicking in them, you will see them bigger and you can choose in which of your pins you want to keep it. When talking about pins in Pinterest we mean different folders in which you can organize your resources. 

The only tiring thing is that if you want to download something, you have to go to the original website (Pinterest provides you with the link) and sometimes they are not totally free. 

Anyway, even if you do not want to pay, Pinterest will give you lots of ideas that you can create on your own. It is like a magic pocket in which you can find everything you imagine. For me, it helps me a lot when preparing my lessons especially when working on arts and crafts. 

Here you have my Pinterest profile where, as you can see, I have been working on the digestive system:


This is all friends, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment